Søk i denne bloggen

tirsdag 18. mars 2014

The sound of the world we long to see

Sometimes its enough: We can`t keep bowing our heads in shame when we need to scream out. 2014.
Thanks to  and Monty
Les miserables gave us "Do You Hear the People Sing?”. The song never fails to awaken hope in me, and I`m probably not the first or last one, either.  I believe that the world can change. If we work for it and gather our strength, it can even be the world we dream off.  Barricades may rise and fall but the crux of the world never changes. Remember: "There is a life about to start When tomorrow comes!”

How would you answer this question: 
“Beyond the barricade is there a world you long to see?”


I know I`ll fight, no matter if others don`t. I`m even ready to fall, because I know how I`d feel if I didn`t follow my heart. I`ve always been like that, and I haven`t regretted anything, yet. Misery and tough times are at the heart of happiness.
It`s the rose afraid of dying, that never seems to live

............................................................................................................................................................
En knippe fine mennesker:



More:

Inspired from Gandhi

The battle of kindness is the only way.
There is no way to peace

@ninjafighter

                                Les miserables (World Literature) from Sarah Cru

Translate

La vita è bella

About me: