Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 21. april 2014

Dagen er din

I det siste har eg kosa meg med å lage kort. Her ser dykk eit kort eg har laga, og dersom dykk vil lage det sjølv, har eg lagt ved oppskrifta eg brukte.

Tutorial - folding card.




I have got a lot of questions about my last card, so today I have made a tutorial. This card folding is not my idea, I have seen a lot of cards like this in many different blogs, but I have never seen a tutorial, so here is my way to make this card.
You need a 6” * 11 ¾” cardstock, and patterned paper.
All the papers I have used are from Pion Design, from the collections For Father, and For Mother.

Score the cardstock at: 3 ¼” – 5” – 6 ¾” – 8 ½”



Fold it like this.



Find a shape you want to use, cut the patterned paper, and glue it to the wings on your card. I have used a circle shape this time.




Now just follow the shape, and cut the cardstock by hand.

Here I have decorated all the areas with papers from Pion Design.



Now my card is ready to get decorated. I have stamped a text from North Star Stamps on paper from Pion Design, and framed it with die cuts from Spellbinders. I have used the same paper and frame for the wings, and added a lot of pearls.

Here is my card all finished.



Here is my card folded together





  

On the back side I have made a writing space.
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial, and good luck with your card.
Hugs, Marianne:)

Translate

La vita è bella

About me: