Søk i denne bloggen

søndag 22. juni 2014

The sound of pride

Pride is one of the sins in the bible, so I guess I'm a sinner.

After four hectic weeks, I can finally relax. I am proud about my accomplishments, and would say it is somewhat impressve considering I've travelled every week for a month. Sure, there has been some annoying mistakes, but generally I'm looking back and feel proud. The plane trips have intervoven themselves with mental flying, and its good to land.

This week I'm going to Edinburgh for the last course in my personal marathon, and I can't wait! The EMDR European Conference is the cherry on the cake, and I will most certainly devour it. In between the hectic time-table, I have the chance to explore the city. I'm also meeting E., my dear friend. It is the first time I meet her in real life, so I`m really excited.

There is so much more I could write, but this will do for now.

I've included some pictures that show what I'm proud of. Next time I'll jump into my plane with a good conscience.
Animal lovers
Canvas project

New curtains


Translate

La vita è bella

About me: